Friend


Assalamu'alaikum

Hello!Welcome back to my blog guys. Thank you for coming to my blog and reading my short story about me.

    And now I will tell you about my past experience meeting with my friend Sano. Sano is a student at SMAN 3 Bandung. The full name of Sano is Yanuar Sano Nur Rasyid. You can see the blog of Sano at http://english-x5-27.blogspot.co.id/. He is a smart. He like study program language like Python and
C++. 

    Do you want to know about my first meeting with Sano?
If you want to know you don't go anywhere and keep reading my story about the first meeting.

    On Monday, the first day to study at SMAN 3 Bandung, it's the first time I met with Sano in the classroom. I entered  the classroom and  I sit at the backmost chair in the class. And in front of me is Sano.
    
And from here, we are started to conversation 
Me      : " Hallo! I am Fahmi Ibrahim. May I know your name please?"
Sano   : " Hi! Sure. My name is Yanuar Sano. You can call me Sano. How do I call you, Fahmi?"
Me      : " You can call me Fahmi or Cio."
Sano   : " What middle school are you come from?"
Me      : " I come from SMPN 4 Cianjur. What about you?" 
Sano   : " My middle school is SMPN 1 Bandung. Are you really come from Cianjur?"
Me.    : " Yes of course. And so what the problem Sano? Is this strange?"
Sano  : " It's not. I just curios why would you left your hometown?"
Me     : " It's so simple. I just want to changed my life and I want to bE better, that's why I studied at                           SMAN 3 Bandung."
Sano  : " Yeah, I feel the same too I want to be better in my life starting at SMAN 3 Bandung."
Me     : " Yeah, it's so good. And where do you live?"
Sano  : " I live on Sarijadi and you?"
Me.    : " I live on Griya Raya street 1. And that is my cousin house."
Seno  : " Okay Fahmi, i hope we can be a good friend. Nice to meet you Fahmi!"
Me.   : " I feel the same. Nice to meet you too Sano!"

    It's the first met me with Sano. And then we are become a good friends.

    This is the part 1 and I have the some part about conversation with Sano. If you want to know, stay here and read the next part in my blog. Thank you for reading my blog. See you!

    Wassalamu"alaikum.

Comments

Popular Posts