.ME

Assalamu'alaikum

Hello!How is your day? I hope your day is very good. Oh yeah, welcome to my fisrt blog! Happy reading all!

    The first, let me introduce my self. My name is Fahmi Ibrahim but my friends call me Cio. I don't know the meaning of Cio  but i like that. I was born in Jakarta on 24th July 2002. I'm 15 years old. I live in Bandung with my cousin. I live in Bandung with my cousin because my little family live in Cianjur. I'm studying at the 10th grade in SMAN 3 Bandung. And I'm so proud to my self. But this is just beginning of my journey.

Oh yeah, I want to tell more about myself. I have a favorite food and a favorite drink. My favorite food is Rendang. Yeah, do you know Rendang?I hope you know Rendang, because Rendang is very delicious, very yummy, makes you won't stop eating. And my favorite drink is mineral water. Honestly, I don't know my favorite drink but I think mineral water is the best. 

My cousin live on Griya Raya 1. Not too far from my school. In Bandung I feel so happy. Because Bandung is a very nice city. Bandung has many parks and libraries. And I like that. Oh yeah I forgot to tell more about my school. My school is the best. My school has many teachers. And all the teachers in here are professional. This is one of the reasons why this school is very good. the student in here are very smart, very diligent, very good, and so friendly. It is the best of the school in Indonesia. And i hope I can continue the study to ITB. Now, I will study very hard, and to be succeed.

Oke that's all about me. Thank you!

Wassalamu'alaikum

Comments

Popular Posts