My Blissful Moment





                                           My Blissful Moment

                        Hello!Welcome back to my blog guys!
                   And now I want to tell you about my blissful moment

     
     One day at school, I studied at 07.00 o'clock. I kept my phone in my pocket. and I turned off my phone because I'm going to study. I studied until 15.00 o'clock. After that, I met with my friend to discuss a Qurban event.  The event held on 1 September 2017. And all the committee of Qurban event must be met with a member of the division After finish the discussion, We are allowed to go to our home. When I want to go home, I brought my phone in the pocket. And I try to turn on. But, my phone is low bat. And I don't know the public transportation to my home. I just moved to Bandung. 


    And I felt worried. What should I do, I can't order Uber. Seriously I felt so worried, Oh God help me. I forgot to charge my phone before I going to school. And I felt so stupid. Suddenly, my friend Abyan called me. He is asked me, why I looked so panic. I want to tell Abyan but I can't. I felt so shame to say it. But Abyan asked me again, why I still stay at school. So I tell him why I still stay at school. When I finished to tell it, Abyan gave me his phone to order Uber Bike. And I felt so happy, very happy. And I  say thank you very much to Abyan. He is my hero. Seriously I very happy. Thank you very much, Abyan.  I always remember this moment.






Comments

Popular Posts