LDKS


L  D  K  S


Hello guys! Welcome back to read the next story in my blog. Now I want to tell you about my experience. Let's check it out!


     I want to tell you about my school activity. The activity is L D K S. Yes LDKS. LDKS stands for Latihan Dasar Kepemimpinan Siswa. The activity compulsory for all 10th graders. This activity This activity was carried out in Pussenif TNI AD. Yes this activity with TNI.
And if there is no participant must repeat next year. So this activity very important. 

     When? This activity was held on Thursday until Saturday, on September 21-23. All students must coming in the Pussenif at 06.30 o'clock. Oh yes, the students must bring any equipment. and it was very heavy. 

      Before we are started the activity we must ceremony first. The ceremony is long time. My body like a statue. And very hot. But I so excited, so I do not feel weak. And after ceremony we go into the hall. And we are sit int there. There was given material about Indonesia. And do you know what? It's very sleepy. Next we are lunch in there. And do you know what? We are eaten not like a normal in our life. we mus fast. the lunch was very fast. 5 minutes we must finished the lunch. Oh God I very shocked. And after that the muslim people going to mesjid. And after that we are come back into the hall. And given material about Indonesia until night. And very tired, no, it's very sleepy.

      And we are slept at 10.00 p.m. We are very sleepy. And do you know what? At 12.00 we were awakened by fire alarm. We are shocked and we go out from the barack. If do not wear full uniform we were punished. OH GOD the punishment is extraordinary. I'ts very tired. In the next morning we do new activities. The activity is march. This activity until afternoon. Very hot. Very tired.  

      The afternoon we do new activities. The activity is Caraka Malam. It's like a test of guts. It's very sacred guys. We must pass the grave. Oh God in the night we must do it. It's very cool. I want to give the name of this activity is the cool activity. We are in the grave until midnight. At 01.30 we come back to Bedroom. And the next morning we do new activities.

      The activity is outbond. This activity is very funny and I like it. This ativity until 11.00 a.m o'clock. Afteer that we are lunch adn watched the movie. The movie is G30SPKI. We are so tired but we muast watched the movie. So we are slept in there. Oh yes, we are watched the movie in the hall. We are watched uni 03.30 p.m o'clock. And after that we are packing the equipment because we're going home. Before we are going to home we must ceremony. No problem before we go home we must ceremoy, that we must go home and I felt so happy.



That's from me. Assalamu'alaikum
Thanks for reading my blog.
 See you!
     

Comments

Popular Posts