My Last Holiday

Hello Guys! Welcome back to my blog. Sorry if I did not share something on my blog for a long time but now I'm back.

Okay now I would like to tell you about my last holiday. Hmm let's see my holiday!


The first week in my holiday I just studied at school about astronomy, but before that I camped with TRIAS (Tim Riset Astonomi Tiga). Actually we would to stargazing but the weather is bad so we just studied at Imah Noong and Planetarium. Imah Noong is located in Lembang. After camped I started studied Astronomy until Friday. And on Saturday I went to Cianjur. I lived in Cianjur for 3 days. So on Monday I went to back to Bandung. But before I went to Bandung, I went to my friend's home for Ngaliwet (Ngaliwet is like having lunch together with your family or your friends and that's from the Sundanese language). 

In Bandung I just stayed at home. At home I just slept, watched Youtube, Watched Anime...just like that. Oh no, I have a bad experience. When I went to Paskal 23 for playing Trampoline and when I played Trampoline my pant was ripped. That's so bad experience. And on Friday I went to PVJ to watched Jumanji. And after that I just stayed at home until the end of holiday. A t home I just played with my cousin like playing Playstation. It was my last holiday. Maybe not like my friend's holiday but I'm still happy.

Comments

Popular Posts