DREAM ?





      My name is Fahmi Ibrahim. I am 16 years old. I am a student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, West Java. I am a student in science and math class. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. I spent my childhood in Cianjur from Elementary School until Junior High School. In Junior High School I was an active student, I was a vice president of student council, one of a founder of the science club, member of the scout, and also a member of the journalist club. So, I have spent a lot of time in school activities.

     Why I should do a lot of activities? Because of I need experiences, I like to learn new thing, I wanna be open-minded, those are the reasons for me and the reasons why I should study in Bandung.
I have a big empathy to others so I like to help people, I can read 1500 pages in two months due to I love the book, I am so friendly because I can adapt quickly in new place. Before elementary school I lived in Jakarta, so I moved to Cianjur, and now I am in Bandung that is the reason why I can adapt quickly. And also I have good communication skill, open-minded and I like to motivate others to get what they want. But sometimes I can be very emotional And I can't control it and I am a person who isn't on time, but I still try to be the right person.

     I have more interesting in science and also in 2017, I won the physics olympiad. Science is a miracle for me and also a mystery, this is so interesting. So, science makes me think about how can humanly think so far, so specific, so detail to learn or to do something in our universe, such as an expedition to Mars, Artificial Intelligent, injecting brains of monkeys with human DNA, etc. So a lot of things make me think about what amazing human brain and also make me want to know and want to learn about the human brain and that's why I wanna be a neuroscientist.
I wanna make a discovery in neuroscience to help people in the world and also I wanna be a businessman so I can build the orphanage, great school for poor people, and can influence the people to think about the importance of education.

How About You ???

     

   

Comments

Popular Posts