Aspiration Day


Hey Guys! Welcome back! How's your day? I would like to tell you about Aspiration Day.

SMAN 3 Bandung has a lot of activities including this event. And That makes me want to share with you about my school activity which is in this condition I would like to tell you about ASPIRATION DAY.


Aspiration day is one of the events in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is made by the Organization of Student Representative (PK) SMAN 3 Bandung. PK has given a name for this event, the name is Amigdala. This event was held on April 26th, 2019 in SMAN 3's hall.


This event is important because the student can tell their ideas or suggestion to make this school be better for study and develop student talent including school facilities. So id the students have any opinion for this school, they can tell their opinion to the school committee and can get a reply for their opinion.


This event was attended by Mrs. Diah as a guest star. And What I like the most at this event is the publication method. The committee was acting like a youtuber (Atta Halilintar). That was unique and great.




That's from me, Thank you!



Comments

Popular Posts